Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple TV

I can’t log into my apple go on my own tv it’s asking for my exs brother Apple ID when it’s my Apple TV and my Apple ID is logged in

Apple TV 4K, tvOS 15

Posted on Feb 20, 2022 12:58 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 20, 2022 6:08 PM

That could happen if any one app was installed when that other account was active. The account is needed for the App Store, in order to get a more recent version. Delete and re-install that app to solve it, and associate it with your own account. If you can’t find which app, then you may have to delete more that minimal. If the device belonged to that other user previously, then it may be better to reset to factory settings, and start over with a clean slate.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 20, 2022 6:08 PM in response to Em1595

That could happen if any one app was installed when that other account was active. The account is needed for the App Store, in order to get a more recent version. Delete and re-install that app to solve it, and associate it with your own account. If you can’t find which app, then you may have to delete more that minimal. If the device belonged to that other user previously, then it may be better to reset to factory settings, and start over with a clean slate.

Apple TV

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.