Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Anybody having problems with Monterey IOS 12.2 on iMac?

Anybody having problems with Monterey IOS 12.2?

iMac 21.5″ 4K, macOS 11.6

Posted on Feb 16, 2022 10:59 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 16, 2022 11:08 AM

Monterey 12.2 (should be updated to 12.2.1) is pretty stable. If you are having a problem, please first update to 12.2.1 and then test to see if the problem has been addressed. If it has not, please post again adn this time be specific. Your question is too general the way it was drafted. For example, you could write something like the following:

" I am running 12.2.1 Monterey on my 2019 27" iMac and it will not print to my HP 12345X printer, does anyone have any suggestions on how to print?"

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 16, 2022 11:08 AM in response to lud14

Monterey 12.2 (should be updated to 12.2.1) is pretty stable. If you are having a problem, please first update to 12.2.1 and then test to see if the problem has been addressed. If it has not, please post again adn this time be specific. Your question is too general the way it was drafted. For example, you could write something like the following:

" I am running 12.2.1 Monterey on my 2019 27" iMac and it will not print to my HP 12345X printer, does anyone have any suggestions on how to print?"

Mar 4, 2022 4:49 AM in response to lud14

The problem I'm having on my 2017 IMAC 3.4GHz Quad-Core Intel Core I5 with Monterey 12.2.1 since I upgraded from Big Sur is that Messages hangs up the start up; It starts to load, then stops. I found that I have to close out Messages before shutdown, then reopen messages after the computer loads up. Also when the computer goes to sleep with Messages not closed completely out, I come back & it tells me the computer was restarted due to a problem which I then have to re-enter my PW to start it backup. Did not have this problem with Big Sur. Anyone know how to solve this? Thanks, Lud14

Anybody having problems with Monterey IOS 12.2 on iMac?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.