Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

homepod mini playback

Music playback is inconsistent. Some HomePod minis work others do not, or they all work, or none of them work. The stereo pair unpairs. The playback will pause. Siri will stop responding.

I have brand new HomePod Minis that are updated with the latest software. My apple HomeKit also has the latest software.

All my apple devices are updated with the latest software. I have a brand new Verizon Fios router that was installed in January 2022, I also increased my bandwidth to 200 Mbps to support 6 HomePods.

The issue happens to each HomePod mini at one time or another, rebooting the HomePod minis does not fix the issue nor does rebooting the router, or everything.

Verizon speed tests confirm I have available bandwidth, and the issue is not signal strength. I also tried disabling various channels and bandwidths on the router.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Any help would be appreciated.

HomePod mini

Posted on Feb 16, 2022 3:03 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 16, 2022 3:25 PM

Sounds like you've done everything possible. There is a dedicated HomePod forum https://discussions.apple.com/community/homepod if you want to have a look there. You can also leave feedback with Apple: Product Feedback - Apple

Recommended settings for Wi-Fi routers and access points – Apple Support (AU)

Similar questions

1 reply

homepod mini playback

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.