Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Family Health App Sharing - "Invite Pending" But No Invite Received

When I try to share health data with another iPhone, it simply does not work. I can send my health data to the other person but they cannot share it with me. It says "invite pending" but I do not receive any invite.

I made sure to follow each and every step listed here: Share and view health data in the Health app - Apple Support and no matter what I do, this issue still persists.

This issue has been reported by other users (here's another example: sharing health data - Apple Community) months ago, and still has not been resolved.

Is there anyone in Apple smart enough to resolve this issue? It clearly is a developer issue with the Health App.

The phone that is having a problem sharing is an iPhone 11.

I bought this phone and an apple watch, series 7, precisely to share health data to monitor my family and I cannot use it -- a very frustrating experience, to say the least.

iPhone 11

Posted on Feb 16, 2022 6:02 PM

Similar questions

2 replies

Feb 16, 2022 6:10 PM in response to 0mniscience

You are not addressing Apple here. This is a user to user support forum and Apple does not participate here. If you wish to speak to Apple Support, you need to use the Get Support link at the top of the page here. We cannot answer if anyone at Apple is smart enough to resolve the issue. However, if you use the Get Support link to contact. Apple Support, you can ask them that question when they answer the phone.

Family Health App Sharing - "Invite Pending" But No Invite Received

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.