You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Did you know?

General and ongoing cleaning can help you maintain your AirPods or AirPods Pro.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Airpods 3

I just bought a pair of airpods 3 and they are a little bit uncomfortable ( not too much). Are my ears gonna get used to this feeling or should i get the pro model?

Posted on Feb 17, 2022 12:08 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 17, 2022 10:37 PM

notIustin said:

"Airpods 3: I just bought a pair of airpods 3 and they are a little bit uncomfortable ( not too much). Are my ears gonna get used to this feeling or should i get the pro model?"

-------

Try Using Some Ear Tips:

Save your self a few by using some ear tips. Go Here: Choose your AirPods Pro Ear Tips and Use the Ear Tip Fit Test - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 17, 2022 10:37 PM in response to notIustin

notIustin said:

"Airpods 3: I just bought a pair of airpods 3 and they are a little bit uncomfortable ( not too much). Are my ears gonna get used to this feeling or should i get the pro model?"

-------

Try Using Some Ear Tips:

Save your self a few by using some ear tips. Go Here: Choose your AirPods Pro Ear Tips and Use the Ear Tip Fit Test - Apple Support

Airpods 3

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.