Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What are the incoming and outgoing server addresses for mail

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 12.2

Posted on Feb 18, 2022 10:25 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 18, 2022 11:41 AM

It sounds like you may be unfamiliar with email services. Here is a brief tutorial which I hope is helpful. The Mail app is one of many available which can send and receive email messages. Once installed (and Mail is already installed) you proceed to set up a new account in the Mail app. You will b directed to enter certain information about the email service provider you are using, such as Earthlink. net or Comcast.net, etc. What I am saying is that you will need to have already set up that account in order to access it and use it. Normally the set up process is painless. You are asked a few questions and provide their answers. If this presents a problem for you, then you should contact the email service provider for assistance in completing the setup.

If this is not what you are asking, then please succinctly respond with more specifics as to what the issue is.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 18, 2022 11:41 AM in response to chrystal183

It sounds like you may be unfamiliar with email services. Here is a brief tutorial which I hope is helpful. The Mail app is one of many available which can send and receive email messages. Once installed (and Mail is already installed) you proceed to set up a new account in the Mail app. You will b directed to enter certain information about the email service provider you are using, such as Earthlink. net or Comcast.net, etc. What I am saying is that you will need to have already set up that account in order to access it and use it. Normally the set up process is painless. You are asked a few questions and provide their answers. If this presents a problem for you, then you should contact the email service provider for assistance in completing the setup.

If this is not what you are asking, then please succinctly respond with more specifics as to what the issue is.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.