Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iRig2 not working with garageband!

Updated to the most recent version of Garageband, iRig worked as usual allowing me to hear my guitar and bass and record songs. Recently when plugging my guitar or bass I cant hear anything and nothing is picked up through the iRig, I initially thought it was the rig itself but I have tried other rigs and they don't work either. Monitoring is on. Tuner is off. The input device is set to (external microphone) as usual. I am completely stumped now! HELPPP!!

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 12.2

Posted on Feb 19, 2022 2:05 AM

1 reply

Feb 20, 2022 7:26 AM in response to Kat0mi

Hello Kat0mi,

We see you're having an issue using iRig with GarageBand, and we can help get it headed in the right direction.

You may find the available resource on connecting a guitar for use with GarageBand here: Connect an electric guitar to use with GarageBand on Mac

For issues specific to iRig, you may try checking with the manufacturer for guidance. We were able to help locate their support page here: IK Multimedia

You can also try reaching out to Apple Support's Advisors that specialize in GarageBand here: Get Support

Cheers.

iRig2 not working with garageband!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.