Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Every night when I go to bed I connect my iphone 13 mini to the charger using the Optimized Battery Charging feature. If the battery charge is above 80 percent (say 82 percent) will the Optimized Battery Charging feature turn on ?

Every night when I go to bed I connect my iphone 13 mini to the charger using the Optimized Battery Charging feature. If the battery charge is above 80 percent (say 82 percent) will the Optimized Battery Charging feature turn on the same as it does below 80 percent?

iPhone 13 mini, iOS 15

Posted on Feb 19, 2022 10:22 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 20, 2022 10:16 AM

Hello Swabby254,

We see you have a question regarding the Optimized Battery Charging feature, and we'd be happy to help provide some info.

This helpful resource here helps to cover that feature, including available information on how it works: About Optimized Battery Charging on your iPhone

We hope that helps out a bit.

Cheers.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 20, 2022 10:16 AM in response to Swabby254

Hello Swabby254,

We see you have a question regarding the Optimized Battery Charging feature, and we'd be happy to help provide some info.

This helpful resource here helps to cover that feature, including available information on how it works: About Optimized Battery Charging on your iPhone

We hope that helps out a bit.

Cheers.

Every night when I go to bed I connect my iphone 13 mini to the charger using the Optimized Battery Charging feature. If the battery charge is above 80 percent (say 82 percent) will the Optimized Battery Charging feature turn on ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.