Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

AirPods Pro won't connect to MY iPhone 13

Is there any reason why my AirPods Pro won't properly connect to MY iPhone 13? I took them out of the box and set them up like any person would; turn on Bluetooth and place them near my iPhone. They seemed to connect fine but when I tried to play music, they wouldn't play through my AirPods and it came out of my phone. It also kept switching from transparency mode enabled and disabled. Sometimes one AirPod would be in transparency mode and the other would not.

The reason why "MY" is uppercased in the question is because it connected perfectly fine with my friends iPhone X. It also connected to my Nintendo Switch and Windows laptop just fine. I was able to switch between transparency mode when it was connected to any device besides my iPhone 13. I have turned off my phone and re-enabled Bluetooth but it still refuses to work successfully. Is there a setting on my iPhone that would prevent a connection from being made?

Thank you anyone in advance who replies.

iPhone 13

Posted on Feb 19, 2022 2:16 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 19, 2022 9:16 PM

I reset my AirPods multiple times and eventually it worked. No clue why it didn't work the first time.

Similar questions

1 reply

AirPods Pro won't connect to MY iPhone 13

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.