Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Family Sharing - Are there More Options Besides “All or None”?

Can I select individual family members with whole I wish to share my subscriptions and/or purchases? For instance, I have 4 adults in my family, but I only want to share purchases with 3 of them…is this possible or something that will be possible in the future?

Posted on Feb 19, 2022 6:47 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 19, 2022 9:24 PM

…is this possible

No, all members of a sharing group can share equally, other than the restrictions that can be set for child iCloud accounts as described here.

or something that will be possible in the future?

Unknown, but I should think that Family Sharing would become very complicated with exceptions to services and restrictions on who can do what. You can send Apple some feedback here.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 19, 2022 9:24 PM in response to KUClary

…is this possible

No, all members of a sharing group can share equally, other than the restrictions that can be set for child iCloud accounts as described here.

or something that will be possible in the future?

Unknown, but I should think that Family Sharing would become very complicated with exceptions to services and restrictions on who can do what. You can send Apple some feedback here.

Family Sharing - Are there More Options Besides “All or None”?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.