Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Lost / stolen iphone

how can I report to apple my lost/stolen iphone 13 pro to prevent unauthorized activation and protect or erase data when phone is not listed on “my devices” from iCloud?

iPhone 13 Pro

Posted on Feb 19, 2022 9:53 PM

2 replies

Feb 19, 2022 10:10 PM in response to Jmemo71

Jmemo71 Said:

"Lost / stolen iphone: how can I report to apple my lost/stolen iphone 13 pro to prevent unauthorized activation and protect or erase data when phone is not listed on “my devices” from iCloud?"

-------

I. Reporting a Lost iPhone:

Post something on CraigsList, requesting assistance.

II. Finding This:

Use Find My: Use the Find My App to Locate a Missing Device or Item - Apple Support

If Find My was enabled with these, then you may be able to find them there. Note that this is based off of the last time the device they were connected to was itself connected to the internet. This is because they do not have their own IP Address. So, use a site like Mapquest to backtrack to this location. If Find My was not enabled, then do it the old fashioned way and backtrack your locations or dialing it, seeing if you hear it ring.

III. Getting this Back:

A. Verify Your Devices:

Verify that your the devices logged in to your account or officially yours, by using this link: Check your Apple ID Device List to See where you're Signed in - Apple Support

B. Being Stollen, Modify your Credentials:

Having been 2 years, did you even modify your credentials? If not, I'd insist that you do so, starting with a new password.

C. Visit these two links:

Lost / stolen iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.