Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple TV Audio Drop Out

All of my music streaming services (Itunes, Spotify, and Pandora) will have momentary audio dropouts when I use Apple TV. YouTube and a couple of other apps have the same problem. Netflix, Amazon does not have this issue. I changed the audio setting to stereo and there are fewer dropouts but it still happens.

I'm wondering if the latest Apple TV with the A12 processor still has this problem?

Posted on Feb 20, 2022 7:55 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 20, 2022 9:08 AM

There are no problems, have you measured the signal strength of your Wi-Fi where the Apple TV is located? If not, please use a tool such as iStumbler to do that and post your results. You can also do some basics such as:

·      Unplug Modem from it’s power source for 2-3 minutes and then plug it back in.

·      Unplug Router from it’s power source for 2-3 minutes and then plug it back in.

·      Unplug Apple TV from it’s power source for 2-3 minutes and then plug it back in and retest the system.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 20, 2022 9:08 AM in response to AlMont76

There are no problems, have you measured the signal strength of your Wi-Fi where the Apple TV is located? If not, please use a tool such as iStumbler to do that and post your results. You can also do some basics such as:

·      Unplug Modem from it’s power source for 2-3 minutes and then plug it back in.

·      Unplug Router from it’s power source for 2-3 minutes and then plug it back in.

·      Unplug Apple TV from it’s power source for 2-3 minutes and then plug it back in and retest the system.

Apple TV Audio Drop Out

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.