Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Battery health issue

Hello Apple,

I hope All apple staff are well. I have iPhone 12 pro. It’s battery turned into 88% from 93% within last 10 days. And I didn’t find out the reason. Why is this happening to me? Even it’s warranty period is pending (4 months) There is no as such use of my phone more than attending calls and using social media. Still this is so heart touching to me. I’m so depressed and very disappointed due to this act. I am an old user of apple. I am using iPhone from 5 series and till now. But this time i am helpless what to do with this. Please resolve it’s battery health issue. I shall be very grateful to you.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022 11:27 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 20, 2022 12:09 PM

All batteries deplete over time and the Battery Health varies with usage. Apple batteries usually last about two years with normal usage. When your Battery Health gets to 80%, it will be time to make an appointment at the nearest Apple Store for Battery Replacement. Check this link...

Batteries - Maximizing Performance - Apple

And this one...

iPhone Battery Replacement - Official Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 20, 2022 12:09 PM in response to mithu242

All batteries deplete over time and the Battery Health varies with usage. Apple batteries usually last about two years with normal usage. When your Battery Health gets to 80%, it will be time to make an appointment at the nearest Apple Store for Battery Replacement. Check this link...

Batteries - Maximizing Performance - Apple

And this one...

iPhone Battery Replacement - Official Apple Support

Battery health issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.