Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Battery Condition

I recently bought my iPhone about 2 weeks ago, the battery was 100% and now it's 97%. I don't know why, I usually only use it for calls, chat with my friends and to see movies or series. I only charge it once a day but I don't know why the condition is deteriorating very quickly, I connect it when it is at 20% and disconnect it when it is at 80%, I take great care of it. I would like to know if this is normal or something is happening with my battery. It is with IOS 14. I attach a picture of the condition of the battery.

iPhone XR, iOS 14

Posted on Aug 12, 2021 7:51 PM

3 replies

Aug 13, 2021 1:03 PM in response to Renzo_isco7

It’s not. Just use it as you normally would. Your battery is designed to hold 80 percent of charge after 500 cycles. There is little reason for concern. The health indicator is only an estimate based on use, environment, age, condition, and other factors. Batteries begin to degrade as soon as they are produced.

Battery Condition

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.