Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone SE Screen zooms in

I have an SE, the latest version, I think 2020. While the phone is locked, I will pick it up to move and the screen zooms in so large that I can only see 1/2 of a number on the key pad. I have reset it dozens of times. Can anyone explain to me what I am doing wrong?

iPhone SE, iOS 14

Posted on Feb 22, 2022 2:05 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 22, 2022 4:13 PM

When it appears zoomed double-tap the screen with three fingers. Then go to Settings/Accessibility and turn off Zoom.

5 replies

Feb 23, 2022 6:53 AM in response to Lawrence Finch

I tried that and with three fingers and double tapping the screen. It remained zoomed in but I could cause the screen to move but not get off the phone dial screen. I ended up calling 911 three times as I moved the phone dial screen around. Checked the procedure for reset and this worked. The phone has to come out of the case (new case) to precisely push buttons. The issue is that it happens over and over again. Seems to happen when I pick up the locked phone by the right hand bottom edge. It could be an issue with the new case, or user error. I have a genius bar appointment in 2 days. I just want to assure myself that it is not a hardware issue as phone is still in warranty . Thanks for the tip.

iPhone SE Screen zooms in

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.