Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 11 Pro - FaceTime Flip Screen vs Zoom

When FaceTiming, I can flip my screen, but when I try to flip back, the zoom feature covers the flip button and won’t allow me to flip the camera back. Help?

iPhone 11, iOS 15

Posted on Feb 23, 2022 9:48 AM

2 replies

Feb 24, 2022 10:00 AM in response to TobyAnn007

Hello TobyAnn007,

Thanks for reaching out using Apple Support Communities!

We understand the zoom button is covering the button so you can't flip the camera again.

Please make sure your iPhone is using the latest iOS with these steps: Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

That might resolve the issue so you can Change FaceTime video settings on iPhone - Apple Support

Try a normal a restart if the issue remains.

We hope this helps resolve the FaceTime issue.

Cheers!

iPhone 11 Pro - FaceTime Flip Screen vs Zoom

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.