Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Brand New iPhone 13 mini with cracks

So, I literally JUST got my 13 mini yesterday, and when I got home today I noticed something at the bottom of my screen, I wiped it with my thumb to see what it was and was looking at it in the light.. and turns out, it’s a crack. And observing the rest of the screen, there are little cracks elsewhere on the screen. And I promise you, swear on my entire families graves I didn’t drop it nor did it come in contact with anything in my pockets for it to have been scratched. The only other things in my pockets with it were paper receipts and my reusable cloth mask. I don’t think it would be right to go to the Apple store and for them to charge me to fix the screen when these little scratches appeared literally the day after I bought it and when I had done nothing to it for this to have happened, and one of the workers at my local Apple store knows I care for my phones right cause I had my last iPhone (7) for a little over 2 years and never dropped it once and there wasn’t any cracks nor even dents on it. Is it possible for my screen to be fixed for free in this case..?

iPhone 13 mini, iOS 15

Posted on Feb 24, 2022 2:29 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 24, 2022 2:37 PM

FYIThese are user-only forums. This is not Apple Support. if you need to contact Apple Support, then contact product and tech support: 👉 Contacting Apple for support and service including international calling numbers. 

Your question will be better answered by Apple. My recommendation is that you take it back to the Apple Store that you purchased the iPhone from and have them examine it and come up with the resolution. I state this because something like what you are experiencing will require a hands on inspection rather than arriving at assumption over the telephone or this medium.

Axel F.

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 24, 2022 2:37 PM in response to Maple4

FYIThese are user-only forums. This is not Apple Support. if you need to contact Apple Support, then contact product and tech support: 👉 Contacting Apple for support and service including international calling numbers. 

Your question will be better answered by Apple. My recommendation is that you take it back to the Apple Store that you purchased the iPhone from and have them examine it and come up with the resolution. I state this because something like what you are experiencing will require a hands on inspection rather than arriving at assumption over the telephone or this medium.

Axel F.

Brand New iPhone 13 mini with cracks

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.