Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I search for a movie on the Apple TV website?

how do I search a movie I want to watch on the apple tv website?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

MacBook Air (2020 or later)

Posted on Feb 24, 2022 7:24 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 25, 2022 3:32 AM

On the Apple TV website tv.apple.com, you have access to the Apple TV+ content from the subscription of the same name. You do not have access to much larger catalog of iTunes Store movies (buy or rent) on the site.

There is currently no text search on the site. Everything that is available through the site, is presented on the home page. Note that each row is scrollable horizontally to reveal more content.

On Macs with macOS Catalina 10.15 or later, you would be redirected to watch in the TV app instead. The TV app does offer access to more content, namely the iTunes Store and other Apple TV app channels, and text search.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 25, 2022 3:32 AM in response to brittanygrrr

On the Apple TV website tv.apple.com, you have access to the Apple TV+ content from the subscription of the same name. You do not have access to much larger catalog of iTunes Store movies (buy or rent) on the site.

There is currently no text search on the site. Everything that is available through the site, is presented on the home page. Note that each row is scrollable horizontally to reveal more content.

On Macs with macOS Catalina 10.15 or later, you would be redirected to watch in the TV app instead. The TV app does offer access to more content, namely the iTunes Store and other Apple TV app channels, and text search.

How do I search for a movie on the Apple TV website?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.