Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I use Siri to dial immediately, without Siri reading back the number? (iPhone 12 Pro)

When I say "hey Siri, dial 704-444-4444", Siri first reads back to me my command and then makes the call. What I want is for Siri to dial 704-444-4444 immediately, without a delay in telling me she's calling 704-444-4444. So I want to be able to say "Hey Siri, dial 704-444-4444 and my iphone to immediate begin dialing that number without a delay, without Siri reading back to my what I just told her to do. This is all about making dials quickly and the Siri read back of the command slows that process. Any suggestions I can toggle in settings to make it this way?

Thanks.

Posted on Feb 24, 2022 8:49 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 24, 2022 11:49 PM

If you find something is missing on iOS devices, you may provide --> Feedback - iPhone - Apple < here.

1 reply

How do I use Siri to dial immediately, without Siri reading back the number? (iPhone 12 Pro)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.