Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mail App No Working

Mail app not working I can not get it to go beyond a white screen to access all my email accounts. Solutions besides completely deleting the app? I noticed on reviews of the app that others are having the same issue. I am referring to the mail app from Apple.

iPhone 12, iOS 15

Posted on Feb 24, 2022 10:04 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 24, 2022 10:08 PM

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities.

Restart your iPhone - Apple Support and make sure iOS is up-to-date: Update iOS on iPhone - Apple Support.

If you need more help, refer to: If an app on your iPhone or iPad stops responding, closes unexpectedly, or won’t open - Apple Support.

If all else fails, delete the Mail App, then re-download it from the App Store: Download apps and games on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support.

Jack

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 24, 2022 10:08 PM in response to Paylib

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities.

Restart your iPhone - Apple Support and make sure iOS is up-to-date: Update iOS on iPhone - Apple Support.

If you need more help, refer to: If an app on your iPhone or iPad stops responding, closes unexpectedly, or won’t open - Apple Support.

If all else fails, delete the Mail App, then re-download it from the App Store: Download apps and games on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support.

Jack

Mail App No Working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.