Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Playing music via Bluetooth in my car

I have the newest iPad. Previously played my iPad 3 music in my car via an aux cable but since the new iPad doesn't have that feature, I connected with Bluetooth. However, it only plays a handful of songs. The same songs. I check to see if they were downloaded, but it only shows 3 songs, so it can't be that. When I click on a particular song, it says to download it. Why is it playing only a certain # of songs and how do I get the other songs to play. Out of the blue one day it started from the beginning of my song library and played each one, which didn't make sense, either. Any ideas? Also is there a way to batch download all at once? I don't have time to click on 1000+ songs to download individually.

Thank you.

iPad mini 6, iPadOS 15

Posted on Feb 25, 2022 10:58 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 25, 2022 11:45 AM

Did you subscribe to Apple Music?

In that case your iPad should be connected to Wi-Fi or a cellular network to stream your content, if the songs have not been downloaded onto the iPad.

You could connect to your mobile Hotspot on your phone, but this would use your mobile data.

1 reply

Playing music via Bluetooth in my car

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.