Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

keyboard shortcut issues on M1

Is it just me? I've been experiencing keyboard issues with my Logitech K810 which, up to now, was working JUST FINE.

I just bought a M1 Mac Mini (Nov. 2020) and since then, some things are just not right. It's like some shortcuts have changed in some apps.

I make music with Logic Pro, but now the space bar, for instance, DOES NOT start or stop the music as it used to. I have to use the trackpad and the on-screen controls. VERY ANNOYING and killing the whole expérience.

I've notice that when I re-configure my keyboard in System prefs, i don't cet to press the key immediately to the right of the Caps key so the keyboard can be recognized. The name appears, but that's all.

Bu the way, I've tried with a standard mac keyboard and the problem is just the same.

Can anyone help, please? This is a nightmare.

Mac mini, macOS 12.2

Posted on Feb 25, 2022 5:18 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 26, 2022 7:07 AM

Check your accessibility preferences and make sure that everything, especially Full Keyboard Access, is turned OFF.

1 reply

keyboard shortcut issues on M1

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.