Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unsure if my iPad has water damage or not?

Hi. I have a iPad air 4 and yesterday I was traveling from one town to another with an overnight bus and I left my backpack on the floor of the bus. It was raining and I was unaware that my bag got wet from water on the floor until the end of the journey and as I check my items I realized my iPad bag was wet in the bottom also and the outside of the iPad case is damp and there is a bit of water in between the back of the iPad and the case in the lower third of the back of the iPad. the speakers and charging ports were clear of water and is dried and the iPad does not have any apparent water damage as of now and is functioning well. I have shut it down as of now and may I know what should i do. Is there anything to be worried about as the iPad was functioning well and the charging port and the speaker is dry with no apparent water entering the area.

iPad Air, iPadOS 15

Posted on Feb 26, 2022 2:00 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 6, 2022 3:24 PM

Here's your best chance - Apple Support - Solutions

1 reply

Unsure if my iPad has water damage or not?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.