Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Search in Apple Mail for old emails in Gmail doesnt work

i only get recent ones. If i go to gmail in a browser and ton of responses come up. This doesnt happen to my office 365 mail accounts. Other people had this problem and i dont see a resolution. It's VERY annoying.

MacBook Pro 14″, macOS 12.0

Posted on Feb 26, 2022 3:32 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 4, 2022 9:43 AM

jakebreezewood wrote:

i only get recent ones. If i go to gmail in a browser and ton of responses come up. This doesnt happen to my office 365 mail accounts. Other people had this problem and i dont see a resolution. It's VERY annoying.

try

Rebuild the Spotlight index on your Mac - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 4, 2022 9:43 AM in response to jakebreezewood

jakebreezewood wrote:

try

Rebuild the Spotlight index on your Mac - Apple Support

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.