Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I tell if my personal information was erased off other phone

How do I know if my info is still on iPhone 7 Plus. I did an erase but not sure that it removed all info. I’ve already moved everything over to my new iPhone 12

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 15

Posted on Feb 26, 2022 4:07 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 26, 2022 4:23 PM

This is not a chat service, and is not a way to communicate directly with Apple; it is a user-to-user technical support forum. If you have a question or issue that you think another user can help you with please describe it in as much detail as you can and a user who sees your request and thinks they can help will answer, but that might not be immediate; it could be hours later. Here is some advice on how to do that effectively→Writing an effective Apple Support Communities post.

How did you erase the device? You can see this for he method to clear your phone completely before you sell, trade, or give it away. What to do before you sell, give away, or trade in your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 26, 2022 4:23 PM in response to Tshat

This is not a chat service, and is not a way to communicate directly with Apple; it is a user-to-user technical support forum. If you have a question or issue that you think another user can help you with please describe it in as much detail as you can and a user who sees your request and thinks they can help will answer, but that might not be immediate; it could be hours later. Here is some advice on how to do that effectively→Writing an effective Apple Support Communities post.

How did you erase the device? You can see this for he method to clear your phone completely before you sell, trade, or give it away. What to do before you sell, give away, or trade in your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

How can I tell if my personal information was erased off other phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.