Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple tv

I entered the wrong apple id to set up free apple tv from tmobile. How do you delete and start over? Samsung tv

Apple TV 4K

Posted on Feb 27, 2022 5:32 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 27, 2022 6:29 AM

If you redeemed with T-Mobile with the wrong details, then contact T-Mobile about that. That might be problematic, as I haven’t heard anything successful about corrections in the redeeming process.

If you redeemed with the intended details, but entered wrong details on your TV, then you can reset the Apple TV app and start over on your TV. Or add another account.

If you redeemed with the intended details, and want to view through an Apple TV box, then the box would already have the correct account details. Or you can add another account.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 27, 2022 6:29 AM in response to Mcatron50

If you redeemed with T-Mobile with the wrong details, then contact T-Mobile about that. That might be problematic, as I haven’t heard anything successful about corrections in the redeeming process.

If you redeemed with the intended details, but entered wrong details on your TV, then you can reset the Apple TV app and start over on your TV. Or add another account.

If you redeemed with the intended details, and want to view through an Apple TV box, then the box would already have the correct account details. Or you can add another account.

Apple tv

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.