Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Pro Apps Code Redemption

I have seen this question posted elsewhere but don't understand the answers. I received the Agreement PDF with codes for my Pro Apps Bundle. When I open Mac Apps Store (3.0) Big Sur 11.6.4 on 2014 MBP 15" I do not see any connection for the "Quick Links" as directed by the email. Some of the directions to others who have asked this question here have indicated to try "Features" or other buttons that I do not see available in my Mac Apps store. I've been waiting for three days for this and now am stuck and frustrated. Please help! THANKS in advance.

Jim

Posted on Feb 28, 2022 7:13 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 1, 2022 8:15 AM

Hey bbbjim,

We see you're experiencing an issue with redeeming your Pro Apps Bundle codes. "Quick Links" is at the bottom of the main App Store page. Under that section, you should see "Report a Problem" along with other links. You should "Redeem" below those links. After clicking on Redeem, enter the code.

If you continue to have the issue, check out the steps here: How to redeem your Apple Gift Card or App Store & iTunes gift card.

Cheers.

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 1, 2022 8:15 AM in response to bbbjim

Hey bbbjim,

We see you're experiencing an issue with redeeming your Pro Apps Bundle codes. "Quick Links" is at the bottom of the main App Store page. Under that section, you should see "Report a Problem" along with other links. You should "Redeem" below those links. After clicking on Redeem, enter the code.

If you continue to have the issue, check out the steps here: How to redeem your Apple Gift Card or App Store & iTunes gift card.

Cheers.

Pro Apps Code Redemption

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.