Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Exercise Ring Wildly Off Today

Hi, For some reason today, my Exercise Ring showed 700 minutes of activity this morning even though I had not exercised at all. It seems like it took every hour from midnight to 11AM and counted it all as exercise. I was hoping to reset the ring for the day but I cannot figure out if that is possible. I called Apple Support and they recommended resetting the fitness calibration but...would I lose all recorded data since I bought the watch 2 months ago? I enjoy reviewing the stats and don't really want to start over. I appreciate any thoughts or advice. Thanks.

-Brian

Apple Watch Series 7, watchOS 8

Posted on Feb 28, 2022 1:44 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 1, 2022 1:26 AM

Resetting fitness calibration does NOT remove your previous fitness data,it just resets the data that the watch uses to measure your exercise/workouts.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 1, 2022 1:26 AM in response to Bhobinmass

Resetting fitness calibration does NOT remove your previous fitness data,it just resets the data that the watch uses to measure your exercise/workouts.

Exercise Ring Wildly Off Today

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.