Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Lost packages

Hello, i want to tell my story. I am loyal to apple for 10 years and since September 2021 i have been saving money for iphone 13 pro and finally in January i made an order. Also my girlfriend bought 13 pro max. I want to tell you that we are from Georgia from Europe and this 1099$ is 3 month salary by the way.

BUT both packages were lost, they were not delivered to our address. UPS started investigation and lately turned out that UPS lost our phones and they confirmed it. They said that they have already sent a claim to apple and they will refund once apple send back filled documents.

When i call to apple and asking what is happening about our orders, they do nothing. They say that the final verdict is done and no further action will be taken by apple. When some of their operators hear that we are from Georgia, they even hung up phones. This is pure discrimination!!! They stole us money,

this is robbery!

My life principle is to find out the truth and live in truth!! But apple is stealing us the truth. Can anybody help us and get directions how we can find out the truth??

I am loosing my money and i am on the edge of loosing girlfriend, because i offered her to buy online.

Please help us.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Feb 28, 2022 11:25 PM

Similar questions

5 replies

Lost packages

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.