Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple bill

I had to get a new phone, couldn’t remember old Apple ID password so I had to start fresh with a new one! Now I’m still being charged for apps I used on my old phone that I can’t cancel without old password!

Posted on Mar 1, 2022 7:51 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 2, 2022 7:44 AM

Hi bkforman49,

Thank you for using the Apple Support Communities. The first step we would suggest if you are unable to remember the password for the older Apple ID is to reset it using the steps in this article:

If you forgot your Apple ID password

Once complete, the following article can help cancel a subscription:

How to cancel a subscription from Apple

If you are unable to reset the password, the above article also provides the link to contact Apple Support directly under the section "If you don't have an Apple device or Windows PC" that can also help.

Hope this helps!

Have a great day.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 2, 2022 7:44 AM in response to bkforman49

Hi bkforman49,

Thank you for using the Apple Support Communities. The first step we would suggest if you are unable to remember the password for the older Apple ID is to reset it using the steps in this article:

If you forgot your Apple ID password

Once complete, the following article can help cancel a subscription:

How to cancel a subscription from Apple

If you are unable to reset the password, the above article also provides the link to contact Apple Support directly under the section "If you don't have an Apple device or Windows PC" that can also help.

Hope this helps!

Have a great day.

Apple bill

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.