Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Air Pod Pro Tips

I purchased the AirPod pros when they first came out. I now need replacement tips. The currently offered Apple tip replacements don’t fit the original AirPod pros. Anyone know where I can get some tips that will fit. (When I take the tips off my AirPod Pro is white and silver, not black like the current version)

Posted on Mar 1, 2022 9:01 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 2, 2022 8:48 AM

The Airpod on the left is what your Airpods are supposed to look like.

I have no idea what happened to the one on the right or if it is not a take Airpod.

6 replies

Mar 1, 2022 9:24 PM in response to Robbie_P2245

Robbie_P2245 Said:

"Air Pod Pro Tips: I purchased the AirPod pros when they first came out. I now need replacement tips. The currently offered Apple tip replacements don’t fit the original AirPod pros. Anyone know where I can get some tips that will fit. (When I take the tips off my AirPod Pro is white and silver, not black like the current version)"

-------

Purchasing the Correct Ear Tips:

A. Look on Amazon or eBay:

If you cannot find ear tip from Apple, then check on Amazon or eBay.

B. Important: Seller's Reviews:

View the seller's reviews, seeing if they are trustworthy when it comes to selling and using their sold ear tips (and other devices).

Air Pod Pro Tips

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.