Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Yet another universal clipboard issue

I do have 4 devices:

Iphone13, Imac 24, MacBook Pro 16 M1 pro and Ipad mini4.

All meet below requirements:

For handoff:

Iphone > Imac, Macbook, Ipad - Works

Imac >, iPhone, Macbook, Ipad - Works

Macbook > Imac, iPhone , Ipad - Works

Ipad > Imac, Macbook, iPhone - DOES NOT WORK

For Universal Clipboard:

Iphone > Imac, Macbook, Ipad - Works

Imac >, iPhone, Macbook, Ipad - DOES NOT WORK

Macbook > Imac, iPhone , Ipad - Works

Ipad > iPhone - Works

Ipad > Imac, Macbook - DOES NOT WORK

Is there a way to troubleshoot those that don't work in more advanced way.

Most of the solutions ask to disable iCloud, re-login, check wifi, bluetooth etc. but all those requirements are already met. There must be some more advanced method to show what is actually a problem here?

thx

iMac 24″, macOS 12.2

Posted on Mar 2, 2022 8:32 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 6, 2022 5:40 PM

So i spoke with apple support and turns out that turning off and on the bluetooth on Imac fixes the issue.

Problem is you cannot do it cause bluetooth keyboard and mouse are not allowing for the bluetooth to be disabled.

So i had to shut off both keyboard and mouse and and then i logged in via the teamviewer to Imac to disable and reenable the bluetooth. (strange is that rebooting imac does not fix the issue)

Latter issue reoccured and followed above to fix it again.

Similar questions

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 6, 2022 5:40 PM in response to bailier

So i spoke with apple support and turns out that turning off and on the bluetooth on Imac fixes the issue.

Problem is you cannot do it cause bluetooth keyboard and mouse are not allowing for the bluetooth to be disabled.

So i had to shut off both keyboard and mouse and and then i logged in via the teamviewer to Imac to disable and reenable the bluetooth. (strange is that rebooting imac does not fix the issue)

Latter issue reoccured and followed above to fix it again.

Yet another universal clipboard issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.