Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

It keeps telling me to contact Apple Support when trying to sing in to my Apple ID

I am having troubles signing into my Apple ID Trying to complete it I don’t want to pair it with a bank card and every time I click next it just tells me to contact the Apple support and after much digging I have found this to be the support so hopefully someone’s got an answer or can fix this for me

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Mar 2, 2022 10:38 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 2, 2022 10:49 AM

We are users like you, not Apple employees, so we don't have access to your data information.

See the Apple Support article(s) below. Link to contact Apple Support is at the end of the article.

Apple ID - If you can't remove your last payment method or use no payment method with your Apple ID  

3 replies

Mar 2, 2022 10:55 AM in response to Eric Root

Thank you though that is super helpful I have never had a payment set up on it I created it today and it does give me the option to have *none* as the payment option and when I hit next it just Has red letter showing up at the top of the screen saying talk to Apple support to continue And I honestly am trying to find where I can talk to them

It keeps telling me to contact Apple Support when trying to sing in to my Apple ID

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.