Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can't activate the iPhone 13 Pro cell service on my Apple Watch 7

Anybody have to replace an iphone13 Pro paired to a cellular iwatch7? Lost phone. Replacement won’t activate cell service on iwatch. Using Verizon. When selecting existing iwatch in Verizon account getting “sorry something went wrong, call Verizon support”

2 days working with Verizon, they don’t know.

even tried vendor meet w Apple & Vz.

rest phone & watch to factory serveral times.

time to switch carriers before 30 day satisfaction expires.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Apple Watch Series 7

Posted on Mar 2, 2022 2:21 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 2, 2022 2:30 PM

Did you make sure to unpair your watch from the old iPhone first? Here are two ways to unpair your watch if you no longer have the paired iPhone:

• See the 'How to erase your Apple Watch if you don't have your iPhone' section of:

Unpair and erase your Apple Watch - Apple Support

• With a web browser, go to: https://www.iCloud.com and sign in with your Apple ID. Open Find My iPhone and select All Devices (at the top). Then click your Apple Watch, select 'Erase Apple Watch', and select Next until the device is erased. Finally click "X" next to remove your Apple Watch.

Other than that, I don't know what else to advise you to do. It sounds like you took all the right steps.

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 2, 2022 2:30 PM in response to Iretiredalready

Did you make sure to unpair your watch from the old iPhone first? Here are two ways to unpair your watch if you no longer have the paired iPhone:

• See the 'How to erase your Apple Watch if you don't have your iPhone' section of:

Unpair and erase your Apple Watch - Apple Support

• With a web browser, go to: https://www.iCloud.com and sign in with your Apple ID. Open Find My iPhone and select All Devices (at the top). Then click your Apple Watch, select 'Erase Apple Watch', and select Next until the device is erased. Finally click "X" next to remove your Apple Watch.

Other than that, I don't know what else to advise you to do. It sounds like you took all the right steps.

Mar 2, 2022 6:23 PM in response to javaliga

Thank you. Did that as soon as I realized iPhone was lost. Erased phone & removed from iCloud devices.

problem with new iphone13 & iwatch - 2

1- Verizon had to clear shared number in switch config.

2- because of dynamic sim config in switch, they had to delete stored sim info and let watch send new info for switch to store

finally had to reboot both devices.watch & phone.

I worked 10 hours yesterday with Verizon & apple. Nobody knew this.

worked 2 1/2 hours with someone in tier 3 today who knew what to do.

I can't activate the iPhone 13 Pro cell service on my Apple Watch 7

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.