Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Update Apple Id Settings

Help, i just transfered my wife iphone 11 into iphone 11 pro…

all process is completed, but then, apple asked to update apple id setting, i already continue and enter apple id and password correctly, but the loading pages keep circling, and after some minutes it freeze..

even i wait for 30minutes or 1 hour, it keep still in that page, and i must hit the app switcher and closed permanently and restart the process again… but then it happen again…

finally, all app is not installed, it has some cloud icon that indicate the app not yet installed.. it seem cannot installed the app automatically…

i already try to hit it one by one manually, like this whatssapp app that supposed to start downloading, but indont know it dont start…

my cellular signal or wifi is at max power not trouble of the signal… what do i do? Please help,

iPhone 11 Pro

Posted on Mar 2, 2022 8:02 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 2, 2022 8:08 PM

Hello Robby140,

I think it is because you have not completed the process in settings, if you updated it using a software update you might be able to remove it in settings, but if that does not work, you might need to go to the nearest apple store,

Thank You for being part of the community!!!

2 replies

Mar 2, 2022 8:15 PM in response to AlexanderRomanov

Wow, thx a lot for such a fast response… i dont know what is my miss, in transfered data uding quick start from new phone… but reading your response about remove, i try to delete one app that i have, and install again in app store and guess what, it works…

while waiting your response, i try to read article about this apple id thing.. i suppose there one thing that maybe a problem, first when my wife using her iphone 11, it using her iphone id… and in the middle she change the apple id… and now, transfered and using the new iphone 11 pro, maybe because of the first installed app using the pld apple id, and now update via new apple id, make it dont work…

just a maybe, since i already succesfull installe whatsapp, and all data seem fine, i will start delete all app manually one by one, and install again from app store… i think that the case… i hope it will usefull for other…

thx again for such a quick response, really help a lot

Update Apple Id Settings

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.