Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I just switched to iPhone11 from my old iHpone 6. My blutooth JVC HA- SBT5 headset will not connect to iPhone11.

I just switched to iPhone11 from my old iPhone 6. My bluetooth JVC HA- SBT5 headset will not connect to iPhone11 . It still connects to old ipHone 6 with no problem! I removed the headset from the list of devices from iPhone 6. I tried again connecting with iPhone 11 but the headset doesn't even show on the list of discoverable devices. My iPhone 11 bluetooth works fine because I have my fitbit watch and wireless speaker connected. So why won't it see my JVC headset, when the old iPhone 6 sees it?

iPhone 11, iOS 15

Posted on Mar 3, 2022 12:36 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 3, 2022 12:37 AM

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities.

See: If you can't connect a Bluetooth accessory to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support.

Jack

2 replies

Mar 3, 2022 11:28 PM in response to Jack-19

Thanks for the tips but that didn't solve my issue. The wireless JVC headset is not discovered by my iPhone 11. I followed all the steps to unpair it from previous iOS devices (iPhone 6 , which actually pairs with the headset without any probelm). I am suspecting that maybe the JVC headset is not compatible with iPhone 11 iOS? Is iPhone 11 bluetooth any different ?

I just switched to iPhone11 from my old iHpone 6. My blutooth JVC HA- SBT5 headset will not connect to iPhone11.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.