Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Error when trying to install LeapFrog Connect 2

Hi,

I'm currently trying to software called 'Leapfrog Connect 2', so that I can configure some Leap Band devices for my kids. When trying to install the application I keep getting the error message 'Failed to install /tmp/LFC2/'. Having done a bit of digging through the setup debug info I can see the below:

Sniffer State change:  5  -  Installing

"/tmp/LFC2/"

""

Crit MacCore    -- [MacInstallOperation.mm @start] Install: /tmp/LFC2/

Crit MacCore    -- [MacInstallOperation.mm @error] Failed to install /tmp/LFC2/.

Sniffer::onInstallOpError()

Does anybody have any idea what this means or why it is failing at this point? I can see the directory 'LFC2' within my hidden 'tmp' folder on my MacBook.

Thanks in advance,

James.

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 12.2

Posted on Mar 3, 2022 4:47 AM

Similar questions

3 replies

Error when trying to install LeapFrog Connect 2

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.