Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple tv

Hi,

I should soon be leaving for Nepal for a month and was wondering whether my uk Apple TV will be able to work there. What I mean is: once you have a subscription, does Apple TV also work in other countries? Thanks for your help.

Lorenza

Posted on Mar 3, 2022 6:26 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 3, 2022 6:56 AM

Apple currently doesn’t bring Apple video services to Nepal. Availability of Apple Media Services - Apple Support

Some Apple services may keep working for travelers and tourists on their account, while outside the home country, but no guaranties.

UK TV networks will not work outside the national borders, per their own conditions, usually determined by the IP address.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 3, 2022 6:56 AM in response to lorenza1975

Apple currently doesn’t bring Apple video services to Nepal. Availability of Apple Media Services - Apple Support

Some Apple services may keep working for travelers and tourists on their account, while outside the home country, but no guaranties.

UK TV networks will not work outside the national borders, per their own conditions, usually determined by the IP address.

Mar 4, 2022 1:16 PM in response to lorenza1975

Then I will wait to initiate my free 5-month subscription until I come back.

I’m not aware of any offers of 5 months of Apple TV+. I’ve seen longer and shorter offers. Where did you see that? Apple’s current offer for an extended first trial, in combination with the purchase of select Apple devices, is for 3 months. Apple’s offer should be redeemed within the first 90 days. You may choose to postpone, but don’t wait too long.

Some other companies may make different offers for Apple TV+ with different terms and conditions, including other durations.

Apple tv

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.