Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Calls won’t work with one person

When the problem started I would FaceTime the person, they’d answer and be able to see and hear me but I can’t see or hear them. I just get a screen with a name. Their voice calls seem to reach my phone sometimes, but not other times. And if they FaceTime me it won’t even ring on my end. Today I was told that they can’t even receive texts from me now. I favorited the person and even blocked and unblocked them to see if it did anything. It’s been happening for a few days now. We had an issue every few days where there would be a “join” icon in their texts.

Posted on Mar 3, 2022 7:13 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 4, 2022 6:46 AM

We figured it out. His daughter has an iPad that she uses under his Apple ID. Sometimes my calls would go through to the iPad and interrupt her use of the iPad so she asked her friends what she should do and they collectively decided to block me! LOL

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 4, 2022 6:46 AM in response to B1341

We figured it out. His daughter has an iPad that she uses under his Apple ID. Sometimes my calls would go through to the iPad and interrupt her use of the iPad so she asked her friends what she should do and they collectively decided to block me! LOL

Calls won’t work with one person

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.