Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes Verification Error "Unable to sign in to your apple id. Try again later" on Windows 10.

iTunes wont let me log in to my Windows iTunes app while on my PC running running Windows 10. I get the following error:

"Unable to sign in to your apple id. Try again later"

No one can seem to resolve this issue. Apple support say its Microsoft, Microsoft say its Apple.

Can anyone help me get my movies off Apple so I can play them without iTunes. Is this possible?

Posted on Mar 4, 2022 4:38 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 5, 2022 10:07 AM

I went to "Account > Authorizations > Authorize This Computer" and it fixed my problem instantly.

Hope this helps!

Similar questions

2 replies

Mar 5, 2022 8:01 AM in response to Nhal79

Hello Nhad79,

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities! For issues with signing into your Apple ID in iTunes, please try connecting your device to another network to see if it helps.

Also, please try all the steps from the article here: If you can't connect to the App Store, iTunes Store, or other Apple services

If you continue to experience the same issue, we would recommend reaching out to Apple directly by checking out this link to Get Support and they will be more than happy to proceed with additional steps.

For downloading your movies to view without iTunes, please check out the steps provided to you in your previous thread: Transfer my movies from iTunes

Have a great day!

iTunes Verification Error "Unable to sign in to your apple id. Try again later" on Windows 10.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.