Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

After Monterey 12.2.1 Update

After updated my macbook pro 2019 to Monterey version 12.2.1, my camera and usb boss audio stop working. I have a Samsung monitor connected to the mac using the thunderbolt cable. The monitor has 2 usb port where I have the usb audio speaker and usb camera connected. Before the update everything were working fine, but now is not.

If someone have a solution?

MacBook Pro with Touch Bar

Posted on Mar 4, 2022 7:53 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 4, 2022 8:35 AM

gilfres wrote:

After updated my macbook pro 2019 to Monterey version 12.2.1, my camera and usb boss audio stop working. I have a Samsung monitor connected to the mac using the thunderbolt cable. The monitor has 2 usb port where I have the usb audio speaker and usb camera connected. Before the update everything were working fine, but now is not.

Well, make some change in your combination and see what works, like bypassing the Samsung monitor.

You can always contact third party developer for any updated driver/software...

If in doubt refer to the developers website; Support/Help/FAQ/known issues/compatibility:

Contact a third party vendor

Contact a third-party vendor - Apple Support

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 4, 2022 8:35 AM in response to gilfres

gilfres wrote:

Well, make some change in your combination and see what works, like bypassing the Samsung monitor.

You can always contact third party developer for any updated driver/software...

If in doubt refer to the developers website; Support/Help/FAQ/known issues/compatibility:

Contact a third party vendor

Contact a third-party vendor - Apple Support

After Monterey 12.2.1 Update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.