Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Iphone 13 pro screen itself turn Pink (purple) and Randomly Crashing

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Mar 4, 2022 8:51 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 5, 2022 5:39 AM

Take it back or arrange warranty service

You can reach out to Apple Support directly. You should be able to reach them here

Contact - Official Apple Support

3 replies

Mar 6, 2022 8:35 AM in response to salih153

How to fix the pink screen bug.

• Some users have seen relief by simply restarting their iPhones (but may only help temporarily)

• Also be sure you’re backing up your iPhone regularly

• Next, make sure you’re running the latest version of iOS (Settings app > General > Software Update)

• And keep an eye out for iOS 15.3 which should become available soon

• Now head to the App Store and install any available updates for individual apps (App Store > tap profile picture – top right corner – > swipe down > choose Update All)
    • Another option is to delete any apps that you notice the pink screen showing up during use

• A more time-intesive approach, but you can wipe your iPhone and restore it from a backup

• If you’re still seeing the pink iPhone 13 screen bug, reach out to Apple support – while there’s no guarantee, some users with the issue have reported getting their iPhones replaced.

• Interestingly, the iOS 15.3 release candidate doesn’t include any mention of a fix for the pink screen flaw. However, it’s possible the public release could include a specific fix for the issue. Apple may launch that update as soon as this week.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.