Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Quick Photo Finder

Once I have search quick photo finder says to switch to the photo app and select duplicate results album but my photo app does not have that album what am I missing?

iMac 21.5″, OS X 10.11

Posted on Mar 4, 2022 9:34 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 4, 2022 11:24 PM

I'd suggest contacting the developer of quick photo finder.

PS - as far as I can see, quick photo finder is a windows app. Also be aware that apple does not reccomend third party duplicate finders for the Photos app. There are two known to be safe and reccomended here. Photosweeper and power photos.

2 replies

Mar 5, 2022 7:38 AM in response to TonyCollinet

Thank you Tony, I am trying to contact the developer but I was installing this Friday afternoon and it was Friday evening before I had this problem so I would guess they won't answer me until Monday and I was hoping someone else had installed this and had the answer. Second I got this off the Apple app Store so I would hope the App Store didn't sell me something that can't be used with my Mac mini. This is one reviewer of many that I looked at and 2 of them rated it #1. I believe another problem is that it is very new because only reviewers written in 2021 or 2022 even mention it. If and when I get an answer to this I will come back and rate this app. Up to this point it seems to have found like 3000+ duplicates in a fairly short period of time.

Quick Photo Finder

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.