Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

arrow key wont re attach

Recently, I removed the keys in my MacBook Air to clean underneath them because they were filthy and I had no problem with any of them, they all snapped off easily and went back on easy, except for my arrow keys which just don’t seem to be clicking back in, they either get stuck or just fall off when I lift the Mac up.

Ive tried YouTube tutorials on how to put them back in place, but none have the sam springs as I do,

Help?

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 10.14

Posted on Mar 5, 2022 4:25 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 6, 2022 12:03 PM

Hello GraceD333,

Thank you for reaching out in Apple Support Communities. Our recommendation is to have your Mac serviced by a certified Apple technician. From there, they'll be able to provide you a resolution for the keys on your MacBook. You can contact Apple Support to review the best available service options in your region: Get Support

Cheers!

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 6, 2022 12:03 PM in response to GraceD333

Hello GraceD333,

Thank you for reaching out in Apple Support Communities. Our recommendation is to have your Mac serviced by a certified Apple technician. From there, they'll be able to provide you a resolution for the keys on your MacBook. You can contact Apple Support to review the best available service options in your region: Get Support

Cheers!

arrow key wont re attach

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.