Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

"Hey Siri" is not working properly on my iPhone 7. I have iOS version 14.81. If I try to update the verson on one of the Apps, I get ab error message saying "Unable to Install AppName. Please try again later."

What is wrong is that I'm not able to update to new versions of the various apps. And if I try to update the iOS I get the message saying: "Unable to Install AppName Please try again later."" I have plenty of storage available.

iPhone 7, iOS 14

Posted on Mar 5, 2022 6:34 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 5, 2022 6:49 PM

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities.

See: If "Hey Siri" isn't working on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support.

Also, iOS 14.8.1 is out-of-date. You should Update iOS on iPhone - Apple Support to iOS 15.3.1. If you have problems updating, see: If your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch won’t update - Apple Support.

Jack

1 reply

"Hey Siri" is not working properly on my iPhone 7. I have iOS version 14.81. If I try to update the verson on one of the Apps, I get ab error message saying "Unable to Install AppName. Please try again later."

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.