Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can’t control TV and HomePod at same time

My Apple TV using TV Speaker and HomePod mini play content, but my Apple TV remote only change volume for TV Speaker, is there any method to change volume for both devices at same time? If not, I think this feature should add in future update.

Apple TV 4K, tvOS 15

Posted on Mar 6, 2022 3:30 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 6, 2022 3:52 PM

...hmmm. déjà vu from yesterday - read this thread: Homepod mini & TV "muting" issue.

Very similar to your question. BTW, I find volume control is easier when I start playing music on the HomePods and add the TV speakers via AirPlay - you can then get both volume controls on your iPhone (at least if you've got a soundbar or AV receiver as the "TV speakers").

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 6, 2022 3:52 PM in response to IPlayForHer

...hmmm. déjà vu from yesterday - read this thread: Homepod mini & TV "muting" issue.

Very similar to your question. BTW, I find volume control is easier when I start playing music on the HomePods and add the TV speakers via AirPlay - you can then get both volume controls on your iPhone (at least if you've got a soundbar or AV receiver as the "TV speakers").

Can’t control TV and HomePod at same time

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.