Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I get older version Keynote 11.1?

I work in a business with about 20 Macs of different ages. We need all Macs to be running the same OS so we are not able to upgrade to the latest. We need update Keynote from V7 to 11.1. to be able to run video media within a presentation. Where can I find this software? Any other steps or work-arounds needed?

iMac 27″, macOS 10.13

Posted on Mar 7, 2022 3:52 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 8, 2022 7:08 PM

We need all Macs in the office to be running the same OS and some of our Macs are too old to run Monterey. That is why I need the older version of Keynote (11.0.1). We're running Catalina. Is there a way we can get a hold of that version? Will it work if I copy one Keynote app to the other Mac?

The latest version of keynote won't run on Catalina.

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 8, 2022 7:08 PM in response to Gary Scotland

We need all Macs in the office to be running the same OS and some of our Macs are too old to run Monterey. That is why I need the older version of Keynote (11.0.1). We're running Catalina. Is there a way we can get a hold of that version? Will it work if I copy one Keynote app to the other Mac?

The latest version of keynote won't run on Catalina.

Mar 8, 2022 3:59 AM in response to Keynote111

The Mac that I need it for was installed using an apple ID of a person who no longer works here who didn't record the password. We have changed our business name and email addresses so there is no way to verify or change the password. Is there a way around this?

Go to any Mac that you can use for a few minutes which hashas Monterey installed

Sign in with the appropriate Apple ID

go to Keynote and "purchase" it for free

go to the Mac you want to install Keynote on

open Mac Store and sign in wit the same ID used to "Purchase" Keynote

click on your Apple ID name bottom left of AppStore to show your purchases

and download Keynote

How do I get older version Keynote 11.1?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.