Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

200GB monthly charge

I received an email, allegedly from iCloud, stating that the monthly charge for my 200 GB storage could not be processed. It has been successfully processed for over a year. Email contained instructions on how I could re-enter billing details. I DO NOT respond to unsolicited emails, especially when instructed to re-enter charge card info.

Is this a valid email?

Posted on Mar 8, 2022 7:08 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 8, 2022 7:25 AM

Maybe. Without seeing the email it's hard to say. Normally Apple will address you by the name they have on file for you from your Apple ID information and never include an attachment in their emails for any reason.

You can of course follow the steps here to verify your payment method instead: link-> Change, add, or remove Apple ID payment methods - Apple Support

You can also see here to identify fake or fraudulent emails purporting to be from Apple: link-> Identify legitimate emails from the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

Similar questions

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 8, 2022 7:25 AM in response to Jalkml

Maybe. Without seeing the email it's hard to say. Normally Apple will address you by the name they have on file for you from your Apple ID information and never include an attachment in their emails for any reason.

You can of course follow the steps here to verify your payment method instead: link-> Change, add, or remove Apple ID payment methods - Apple Support

You can also see here to identify fake or fraudulent emails purporting to be from Apple: link-> Identify legitimate emails from the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

200GB monthly charge

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.