You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Serial Number

I can't find my MacBook Pro 13 M1 2021 with a serial number on the Apple website for service verification. I enter my serial number from the MacBook and displays the message shown in the photo. What is the reason?

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 12.2

Posted on Mar 8, 2022 11:35 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 9, 2022 9:54 AM

Hello Akimbekov,

Be sure to double-check the serial number with what shows in the Apple menu > About This Mac. This page shows how to check on that: Find the model and serial number of your Mac

If you aren't already, it may help to copy/paste the serial, and check for any spaces before and after the text.

It may also help to try a different web browser, including Safari if you aren't already. This can help to get it isolated down further.

If you continue to have issues, we'd recommend following up with Apple Support directly here:

Get Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 9, 2022 9:54 AM in response to Community User

Hello Akimbekov,

Be sure to double-check the serial number with what shows in the Apple menu > About This Mac. This page shows how to check on that: Find the model and serial number of your Mac

If you aren't already, it may help to copy/paste the serial, and check for any spaces before and after the text.

It may also help to try a different web browser, including Safari if you aren't already. This can help to get it isolated down further.

If you continue to have issues, we'd recommend following up with Apple Support directly here:

Get Support

Serial Number

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.