Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

paramount+ on TV App

I have a subscription for Paramount+ on my Apple TV device but can't watch it on the TV App on my Mac. Should I be able to?

MacBook Pro 15″, macOS 10.12

Posted on Mar 8, 2022 5:56 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 9, 2022 9:29 AM

Yes, but there are two versions of subscriptions. If you subscribed directly using Paramount's app on Apple TV (which would still be billed through your Apple account and show up under your subscriptions) then you would have to use the website to access on Mac. It is only if you subscribed through the Apple TV app that it will be available through there on Mac. This would be designated as an Apple TV Channel under your subscriptions.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 9, 2022 9:29 AM in response to Marcel Rivard

Yes, but there are two versions of subscriptions. If you subscribed directly using Paramount's app on Apple TV (which would still be billed through your Apple account and show up under your subscriptions) then you would have to use the website to access on Mac. It is only if you subscribed through the Apple TV app that it will be available through there on Mac. This would be designated as an Apple TV Channel under your subscriptions.

paramount+ on TV App

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.